What is an explanimation?
An explanimation, also known as an explainer video, is an animated character or real person explaining a concept or idea in front of a camera, or via a screencast. They can be helpful for teaching new employees about company policies or procedures, and can also be used to promote products or services. Explanimations can be very effective in getting your message across quickly and clearly. If you’re thinking about creating an explanimation for your business, here are some tips to get you started.
Businesses can use explanimations to provide employees with an engaging and efficient way to learn new information. For example, an explanimation on company policies could help employees quickly and easily learn about changes to the policy manual. In addition, explanimations can be used to introduce new products or services, or to train employees on the proper use of new equipment. By using visuals and concise explanation, explanimations can help employees grasp complex information quickly and retain it for future reference.
10 benefits of an explanimation for HR professionals
There’s no doubt that HR Professionals face a lot of challenges when it comes to elearning. Not only do they need to worry about the content and delivery of the courses, but they also need to ensure that the courses are engaging and effective. One way to address these challenges is to use explanimations in elearning.
An Explanimation is a short, animated video that help to explain complex concepts in a simple and engaging way. They can be used to introduce new topics, provide overviews of complex topics, or even demonstrate how to perform certain tasks. Here are 10 benefits of using Explanimation in elearning for HR Professionals:
- They Help To Introduce New Topics: An Explanimation can be used to introduce new topics or modules in a course. This can help to set the context for the rest of the course and ensure that learners are clear on what they will be learning.
- They Provide Overviews of Complex Topics: An Explanimation can also be used to provide an overview of complex topics. This can help learners to understand the key points of the topic and provide them with a framework for further study.
- They Help To Engage Learners: An Explanimation are usually highly engaging, which can help to keep learners motivated throughout a course.
- They Can Be Used To Reinforce Key Points: An Explanimation can be used to reinforce key points from a course. This can help learners to remember important information and apply it to their work.
- They Can Be Used To Demonstrate Tasks: An Explanimation can also be used to demonstrate how to perform certain tasks. This can be particularly useful for HR professionals who need to learn how to use new software or systems.
- They Help To Facilitate Understanding: The visual nature of An Explanimation can help to facilitate understanding, especially for learners who prefer visual aids.
- They Help To Save Time: An Explanimation can save time in the long run, as it means that you don’t have to create separate resources for each module or topic in a course.
- They’re Flexible: An Explanimation can be easily incorporated into existing courses or used as standalone resources. This makes them very flexible and easy to use in a variety of different ways.
- They Can Be reused: Once created, an Explanimation can be reused in multiple courses or even across different organisations. This helps to save time and money in the long run.
- They’re Cost-Effective : Producing an Explanimations doesn’t have to be expensive . There are many cost-effective options available, such as using animation software like Powtoon.
There are many benefits of using explainer videos in elearning for HR Professionals. These benefits include helping to engage learners , saving time , and providing a flexible and cost-effective solution for creating engaging and effective courses .
How can elearning space help you build an explanimation?
At elearning space, we understand that different businesses have different needs when it comes to elearning and development. That’s why we offer a variety of services to meet those needs. If you want to learn more about our Explanimation Development Process, visit our explanimation webpage. There, you can also learn more about how you can use explanimation for your business and the associated benefits. You can also contact us for more information about this process or any of our other services. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have!
Related elearning experiences: Explanimation – Business Man, Explanimation – Business Man Pointing, Explanimation- Asimo The Owl